Monday, November 9, 2009

Last night’s dream

with my eyes closed,
into the darkness of night,
I felt a hand trying to slowly wake me up;
through the dark,

I saw you smile and felt my heart beating like never before;
you look into my eyes,

tell me you love me,
and for a moment time stood still as I held you in my arms;
and when I finally kissed your lips

I felt like I could breathe again
I knew I had another chance to make things right in my life;
with the fears of yesterday chased away,

thoughts of you fill my senses and dreams of only you and me
start to fill my night;
as the world watches in envy,

the feeling of falling asleep in your arms and waking up in your embrace
makes me forget every little problem in life;
as the first rays of the day stream in,

I only wish when I open my eyes,
from last night’s dream,
you and me become a reality and not just a dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment