Monday, February 23, 2009

juz dont ask

i'm seeing all the signs but i refused to budge..
am i not budging? hell..i did .. a little.. juz a little.. hatiku sedikit terganjak.
why? i've seen all those signs before. and i'm fuckin tired of it.
have i ever thought of opening up? well..not in this time being. perhaps im juz fillin up my space.
but wut if..well..hmmph~! truth is.. i have lost it.. i cant trust.. i've stopped believing.. and i'm afraid nothing's gonna change that. doubts are all around me. they're living in my veins now.

"susah sangat ke awak nak percaya orang..?'

aku sedikit terpukul dgn kata-kata nya itu..
mungkin dia terasa..
but wut am i to do..its just me.erny.easy to trust and much much easier to doubt people.
frankly i hate diz. i hate doing diz. y do i hav to go through diz once again?
simply,because diz is LIFE!

"Flying all my life like a rose in the windTell me why I am always alone"
..biarkan saja aku menjadi kompasmu dan bawa daku bersama anginmu..

all in all..juz let it be, dear..

0 comments:

Post a Comment